Favorite Long Barks tales

THOR MILLER thormiller at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:33:22 CEST 2004

Over the last seven months i've been catching up on my comic reading with
Gladstone back issues and albums and i've been able to read so many of the
famous Barks and Gottfredson tales that i've been longing to for a while.
I've more than doubled my collection, especially since the Gladstone back
issues are cheaper than the new Gemstone Comics--which I also buy (DD&F and
assorted WDC&S and US).  My favorite long CB tales (so far) are:

Sheriff of Bullet Valley
Back to the Klondike
Magic Hourglass
Old Castle's Secret