Don's Picsou drawings and the translation

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen tpl at inducks.org
Tue Aug 17 23:41:48 CEST 2004

Josva Dammann wrote:
> I thought I'd check the Norwegian calender for 2003... [...]  I couldn't
> see France mentioned any other place than when you write about the black
> knights conection to inspector Clouseau:)...
> Nither did I see Picsou writen anywhere, [...]

The very first sentence of the preface of the Danish Don Rosa Calendar
2004 is (translated): "The illustrations chosen for this calendar was
originally made for the French Uncle Scrooge comic book Picsou." Then
follows an explanation much like the one Don Rosa gave here a few days ago.

Thomas

--
Thomas Pryds Lauritsen
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~pryds/