IRC

Søren Krarup Olesen sko at inducks.org
Thu Aug 19 19:03:33 CEST 2004

Dear all,

As most of us slowly get more static/fixed connections to the Internet
in terms of ADSL and Cable, I strongly suggest that you try our IRC
chatroom in order to discuss Disney comics details and basically
anything of interest. This is in no way a replacement of DCML (that
would be impossible anyway and certainly not the intention).

A "chatroom" is a place (at least in this context) where most people are
connected only, but does not necessarily say or write a lot. It has
existed a couple of years now, and the trend of messages seems to point
at a blend of personal opinions and Inducks/COA related matters. Feel
welcome at

Server: irc.inducks.org
Port: 6667

After these settings, join the DCML chatroom, by typing:

/join #dcml

The software needed can be found (for Windows users) at

http://www.mirc.com

The Linux users have it already (i.e. no further help needed).

Yours,
Søren