What award did 'The Fine Art of Donald Duck' win?

Daniel van Eijmeren dve at kabelfoon.nl
Mon Aug 30 15:06:21 CEST 2004

Yesterday, I got the following question in private email:

- - - - - - -

Do you happen to know what award did "the fine art of donald duck"
exactly win? I understand it was a binding award, however- which
one was it? Do you happen to know of the specific name?

Did it win any other awards?

Does someone know the answers to these questions?

For some more information on mentioned publication 'The Fine Art of
Walt Disney's Donald Duck by Carl Barks', see:

--- Daniël

"The recipe calls for a lot of mixing and rolling! I'm sure I can
figure out some short cuts!"
Which Barks story? :-)