Slightly off topic

Moi & Shaun mscmec at clear.net.nz
Fri Aug 27 07:43:26 CEST 2004

Apologies to all for this off topic post.  I understand that Santiago
Scalabroni has been trying to contact me for a few days.  If anyone has an
email address for Scalabroni can they please send it to this address?  Thank
you.
regards,
Shaun Craill
ps; I've been enjoying the discussion on solo vs team efforts very much.  In
my full time job I work with a creative team designing products, it works
well for me.  I've never really had a chance to create comics as part of a
team (not counting input from editors) and I suspect I would prefer it.