Another mastery story by Don Rosa?

deanmary deanmary at worldnet.att.net
Wed Feb 4 09:09:25 CET 2004

    I believe Don that in between creating large adventure stories,
you like to vary your schedule by creating some shorter gag stories.
I was wondering if you have any intentions on creating another
"mastery" story with Donald?  I love the "Master Landscapist" story
you did and think you could do other great mastery stories as well.
Just curious.

Dean Rekich

P.S.  I have loved hearing all the different views people have on
Daisy.  My favorite was someone's suggestion that there be a story
where the tables are turned and Daisy has to pursue Donald!  Perhaps
some Disney comic writers on the list could make a good story out of
this?