Disney "Supers"

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Sat Feb 7 12:53:29 CET 2004

> Here's a collage of Disney comics "Super" Heroes & Villains I've
collected.
> http://users.cwnet.com/xephyr/ART/DisneySupers.gif
>
> Can you name them "Hero/Villain" and their costumed "alter-ego"?

Ther's :

Donald - Papiernik/Super Duck/ Super Donald

Fethry - Red Bat

Jose - Gren Bat

Daisy - Super Daisy (I don't remember here English name)

Mickey - Plastic Mickey

Goofy - Super Goof

Gilbert - Super Gilbert (propebly, I don't remember English name)

Gloria - Pink Buterlly (Ass far I remember theat is her English name)

Rockerduck - .... I don't k'now his Alter-ego name in English. I had the
story in wich he became Super Vilant from dis picture and had faith with
SuperDuck/SuperDonald but I don't remember wich Issue it was.

I's the Ruster is SuperGalo?

Ellsworth - Super Ellsworth

As for the rest I don't know it. But dis picture is prety cool and I would
love to see the Story with Gladstone and Scrooge alter ego's  (Luck-man and
Money-man ?) :-)

Yours
Maciek