Picsou mag

Anders Christian Sivebæk anders_sivebaek at nns.dk
Sun Feb 15 00:57:45 CET 2004

Hi all

I'd like to go down on my crying knees (?) and pleed our french friends
(fresh friends as a greek restaurant -owner once pronounced it, if I'm not
mistaken) to **Scan the Rosa-pin-up in the new Picsou** - Just for use of
reference and enjoying the drawing. also for finding the duck-dedication -
I've searched on the pages I know who have cover/illustration-scans and
they don't have newer scans than the one which was in 349.

Please? Olivier? Gilles?
(BTW i'm sure I'd have swap-material for it if anyone is interested...)

Hilsen/Yours
Anders Christian Sivebæk
Donaldist