Reactions to Letter from Home

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Fri Feb 20 11:39:50 CET 2004

>     I'm dying to know about "Letter from Home" as well. I saw the cover on
> Don Rosa website. I love it, especially Don's drawing of Matilda, who has
> her own unique appearance apart from Grandma Duck and Glittering Goldie. I
> can't wait to read the U.S. version whenever that will be. If anyone has
any
> opinions about Don's latest yarn without spoiling it so much, please feel
> free to write them here if you want. I'm interested!

I saw theat cover and now I'm very exaited I just must see dis story. It's
relly look spooky (the cover). Matilda  face change much and is not just
bicous she is much more older she just look difrent. I relly have great
expetatcion obaut it and the ony thing's I hope is theat Matilda character
and personality didn't chach at all (I relly like here the way she was  in
"The Sharpie of the Culebra Cut") amd theat she will foget Scrooge all what
he did in "The Empire Builder from Calisota" and they will be fainly a happy
family once agian. I don't expect more bicouse I now Don Rosa will make a
perfect story (agian).

Yours
Maciek