Guardians

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Feb 23 19:02:09 CET 2004

Michael Naiman:

> Still looking for a couple of copies of the new
> PISCOU with GUARDIANS story..

PICSOU is not for sale in Holland or Germany, so I had to go to Belgium to get my copy.
I bought my copy in Antwerp (Antwerpen), but I haven't been there since your request (besides, I think I bought the last copy in the shop).
I *was* in Ghent (Gent, also in Belgium) a few days ago (testing my new car 8-), but I couldn't find any PICSOU in the comic shops there...

--Harry.

Harry Fluks  --  TNO Telecom  --  Delft   --   Pays-Bas
h.w.fluks at telecom.tno.nl   --   http://dd50.inducks.org
"Qui suis-je? Qu'est-ce que je fais ici? Ou est mon Roddelflop?"