The Sharpie Of Cluebra Cut And Other Unprinted Rosa Stories (in the US)

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen thomas at
Fri Feb 27 22:16:13 CET 2004

Jonathan H. Gray wrote:
> Curiosity is getting the better of me. Has "The Sharpie Of Culebra Cut"
> seen print in America yet and if so in what Uncle Scrooge issue did it
> see print?

It hasn't seen print in the US yet:

> Lastly, how many Rosa stories do we have left to catch up on? I'm
> practically aching to see Letter From Home, Dream Of A Lifetime, and the
> Kalevalavelavalevalavaelvalevalealaelelavllvaelvlelvalalvlevlvelvelveva
> (can you tell I have no clue how to spell that thing? ^___^) story.
> Anybody have any insight?

The Inducks database has :-)

Select "story" in the "Layout" drop-down menu. Write "Don Rosa" in the
"Creators/art or story" field. Scroll down a bit and check "Story was
NOT reprinted in USA". That should give you what you look for :-)

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen