Original Disney comic (strip) art

Gunnarsson, Joakim SE - HMJ Joakim.Gunnarsson at egmont.se
Wed Jan 7 09:22:48 CET 2004

	Frank wrote:
>  Since I have
> started collecting Disney original comic and
> comic strip art (forcus is on Donald Duck pages,
> strips, covers and Mickey Mouse strips) I am
> wondering whether this might be the right forum
> to meet people with the same interest.

Here every aspect of Disney Comics is covered so why not the original art!

Myself I've got a 1969 MM Sunday page by Manuel Gonzales, four Paul Murry
pages from 1972 (Message in a Nutshell, Part 1), three Romano Scarpa pages
from an S-coded story (The Suspect Blonde), two Vicar pages from the 80's. +
some more Murry stuff.

Still looking for a nice Gottfredson daily from the 30's or 40's...

/Joakim Gunnarsson.