humans in disney comics

Erik Bergwall revolution at telia.com
Wed Jan 7 14:56:59 CET 2004

Hi everybody!

I recently read "Big-top Bedlam" (DDFC #300) by Barks. This is a comic
where almost everyone of the bi-characters are human. How many stories
like these did Barks do? I haven't seen another story like this one,
nor by Barks or anybody else (at least I don't recall I have).

What do you think of these kind of stories with humans?

I think "Big-top Bedlam" is one of the best stories Barks have done.
Not because of the humans, but because of the manuscript. It is a quite
unusual story, although it has everything that a usual Barks-story has.
I can't really explain what I think, but at least I hope I have made
myself understandable!

Erik B