Disney Adventures Volume 13, number 7 (September 2003)

Shad Z. shadz at email.com
Fri Jan 9 08:50:47 CET 2004

Disney Adventures Volume 13, number 7 (September 2003)

OK, I'm starting this up again so Disney Adventures can be added to INDUCKS.  If I can just send this info to someone directly and not bother DCML with it, let me know...

Matt Feazell's contents page doodlings ("Dizzy Adventures") are given story code JZ756

1) Gorilla Gorilla": no title, JZ757, 1 page.
Story and Art by Art Baltazar.
Characters include Gorilla Gorilla (aka Gorilla) and Lizard Lizard (aka Lizard).
NOTE: This is the first appearance of these new Disney comics characters.
NOTE:  The fact that Lizard Lizard and Lizard are actually the same being is not established in this story (although it is broadly hinted at).  Later stories do make it clear that they are one and the same.

2) Society of Horrors: "The Monster Pet", JZ762, 4 pages.
Story and art by Rick Geary.
"Society of Horrors" is not a Disney property; it is copyright Rick Geary.

3) Kim Possible: "Saving Saturay!", JZ763, 2 pages.
Story by John Green. Art by Disney TV Animation.
Characters include Kim Possible, Jim Possible, Tim Possible, Dr. Possible (Kim's mom), Dr. Possible (Kim's dad) and Wade.
NOTE: The art for this story is pre-existing Kim Possible promotional art, formatted to make a new comic story.

4) The Hair Pair: no title, JZ759, 1/2 page.
Story and Art by Charly La Greca.
"The Hair Pair" is not a Disney property; it is copyright Charly La Greca.

5) Finding Nemo: "A Dory Story!", no story code, 4 pages.
No credits.
Characters include Nemo, Marlin, Dory and Bruce.

6) Jet Pack Pets: "A Snowball's Chance", JZ760, 4 pages.
Story by Michael Stewart. Pencils by Dave Tata. Inks by Scott Koblish.
"Jet Pack Pets" is not a Disney property; it is copyright Michael Stewart & Garry Black.

7) The Last Laugh: "What Do Animals Do in Their Spare Time?", JZ455, 1 page.
Written by John Green. Art by Charly La Greca.

--
Shad Z.                      ^Q^
            http://shadz.homestead.com/files/