No subject

Rob Klein bi442 at lafn.org
Sat Jan 10 05:18:08 CET 2004

For Olivier, Harry F. and anyone else interested in the now way off-topic
thread concerning English grammar (Flipism/Flippist):

I suggest that we move this discussion to DCML-Talk.org, as THIS is the very
reason for which it was formed. By the way, - we've had almost NO ACTION there
in the past few months. So this is a welcomed opportunity to remind DCMLers to
bring their off-topic discussions there-so we can really get deeply into them!

Rob
K.