Any new Gemstone comics for 2004

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 21:16:28 CET 2004

        Does anybody know if Gemstone plans any new releases for 2004 whether
they be new series, one-shots, or special collector's books? I hope that one
day Gemstone will release a Don Rosa Lof$ book including additional chapters
and commentary. In the meantime, I'm still waiting for the "new" long adventure
stories in the U.S. including "Crown of the Crusader Kings" and the "Quest
for Kalevala." Any chance they will appear in "Uncle Scrooge" this year?
Sincerely,
Anthony