U$ 325 editorial blunder

rodney-selfhelpbikeco@juno.com rodney-selfhelpbikeco at juno.com
Tue Jan 13 15:36:18 CET 2004

>Of course, any Norwegian will spot the mistake immedately, and so, I'm
>sure, will any Finnish reader. The cover reproduction shown even has a
>small URL printed on the side, www.akuankka.fi.

I'm an American,  got my copy yesterday and frankly, I didn't notice it either.  And I have a few different issues of Aku Ankka in my collection!  Is my face red!

Of course, I didn't read it yet, so I can claim that as an excuse.  Last night I read DDA3 (which I also recieved yesterday.  All of my Disney books arrive in one package), which has a good Scrooge story.  I enjoyed it very much.  I can't really say the same for the Donald story, which was just plain weird (though unique) in my mind.  The Mickey story is alright though.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!