Free Comic Book Day

UNDBKB@aol.com UNDBKB at aol.com
Tue Jan 20 17:45:33 CET 2004

> Hi
>
> Does anybody know if Gemstone will be participarting in the Free Comic
> Book Day (FCBD) on July 3rd this year ?

That has not yet been announced.

> As there are people owning comic shops on this list, I would like to
> know if it benefits the comic publishers to participate in the FCBD ?

It does help the publishers who get out comics to people who would not have
otherwise purchased them.
They may later want to buy ( which did happen last year) other issues or new
issues of that title.

If Gladstone does participate, I will again offer issues to anyone
interested.

Barry