Vacation Van Honk

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Fri Jan 30 12:16:57 CET 2004

Matthew Williams wrote:

> What's the story behind this most minor of characters?  Ws he ever
> intended to have a bigger role in the series?

As far as I know, Vacation was supposed to be part of the supporting
cast, along with Fuller Brushbill and Quacky McFowl (or whatever their
names were). Very quickly, however, the Duck Tales creators found these
characters weren't really needed -- and pushed them to one side. You can
still find appearances from Vacation and co. here and there in the
episodes, though.

Lars