Gemstone: "Uncle Scrooge" 329 needs a Rosa cover

Anthvvuono@aol.com Anthvvuono at aol.com
Sat Jan 31 00:46:23 CET 2004

To Gemstone:
       I saw a preview of Uncle Scrooge 329 and noticed that there isn't a
Rosa cover despite the fact that a good European one does exist for "Dream of a
Lifetime," which is sceduled to appear in that same issue. I think this epic
story deserves one of Rosa's great covers. If anyone is wondering what I'm
talking about, go to http://westfieldcomics.com/wow/hub.html, look under comics,
and select Gemstone to view upcoming Disney stories. I hope Gemstone considers
this fan's opinion before the particular title comes out months from now.
Sincerely,
Anthony