Gemstone: "Uncle Scrooge" 329 needs a Rosa cover Anthvvuono at
Sat Jan 31 00:46:23 CET 2004

To Gemstone:
       I saw a preview of Uncle Scrooge 329 and noticed that there isn't a
Rosa cover despite the fact that a good European one does exist for "Dream of a
Lifetime," which is sceduled to appear in that same issue. I think this epic
story deserves one of Rosa's great covers. If anyone is wondering what I'm
talking about, go to, look under comics,
and select Gemstone to view upcoming Disney stories. I hope Gemstone considers
this fan's opinion before the particular title comes out months from now.