X Mickey-Gary Leach, etc.

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Sun Jul 4 02:39:57 CEST 2004

I meant to put this in my least email with my question to Gary about Miky
Mysterio. But another Mickey series I thought of is the Italian comic 'X Mickey'.
It's sort of detective stories, except it's more involved with Mickey
investigating monsters, weird stuff, etc. Some surreal stuff it seems. Apparently,
its stories are well-thought of as well.

To Gary: Basically the same question I had about Miky Mysterio, any plans on
printing stories from X Mickey? Each issue has a long story and a short one.
Based on the stuff you've printed in DDA (like Lars Jensen's stories, for
example), it seems like X Mickey would be great for MMA.

And to all DCMLers who have read stories from Miky Mysterio and X Mickey,
what did you think of them?

Derek Smith