The chronological Donald - DVD

SRoweCanoe@aol.com SRoweCanoe at aol.com
Sun Jul 18 14:20:26 CEST 2004

In a message dated 7/18/2004 8:16:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
marugu171 at hotmail.com writes:
I<<'ve bought the "Chronological Donald" - DVD with movies in the period
1934-1941 here in Norway. (I don't know if this DVD is just a nordic
phenomenon or you can get it elsewhere) However, I wonder why they stopped
in 1941? There are plenty of movies made after 1941, so why not make a
four-disc DVD (or five or six, I don't know) instead of a two-disc DVD?
Well, I hope they are gonna make a part 2 with 1941++ movies.>>

it is a world wide series.
since they have a couple volumes of Mickey Mouse out, i assume if the donald
duck sold well, a second set will come out.

steven rowe