Chronological Donald

Lars Olav Karlsen donald at lokarlsen.com
Fri Jul 23 22:49:56 CEST 2004

The next round of Treasures in America has already been talked about on
many Disney forums, and the men behind the DVDs has reviled that it will
be:

Mickey Mouse in Black & White Volume 2
The Mickey Mouse Club
The Complete Pluto
True Life Adventures

There must be some pretty special events for this line to change, so I
guess we have to wait another year or so for the next Donald.

I have tried to send another two emails about the Donald box when I was
on vacation but I always get a message that it needs approval and I
never see it turn up. I do hope that I have found the problem now, and
trying another time with this. If anybody with approval privileges could
approve my 2 first emails then I would be grateful because I wrote them
away from home so I don't have any record of them on my computer.

Lars Olav Karlsen
Oslo, Norway