Chronological Donald

Lars Olav Karlsen donald at
Fri Jul 23 22:49:56 CEST 2004

The next round of Treasures in America has already been talked about on
many Disney forums, and the men behind the DVDs has reviled that it will
Mickey Mouse in Black & White Volume 2
The Mickey Mouse Club
The Complete Pluto
True Life Adventures
There must be some pretty special events for this line to change, so I
guess we have to wait another year or so for the next Donald.
I have tried to send another two emails about the Donald box when I was
on vacation but I always get a message that it needs approval and I
never see it turn up. I do hope that I have found the problem now, and
trying another time with this. If anybody with approval privileges could
approve my 2 first emails then I would be grateful because I wrote them
away from home so I don't have any record of them on my computer.
Lars Olav Karlsen
Oslo, Norway