Question About Comic Art ZeldasTriforce at
Sun Jul 25 04:12:12 CEST 2004

Hi all!

I guess this question is directed to the comic book artists of the DCML. I
read an article talking about how the size of paper comic book artists have used
to draw on has changed at various times over the years. I was wondering, on
the 11x17 (10x15 actual space) paper that is I believe, standard for all/most
Disney artists, do you draw the entire what-will-be-published page on one piece
of 10x15 or do you draw in half pages (two 10x15s equals one printed page)?
Thanks for your time. :)

Derek Smith