Commercials/Disney Outdated?

Fabio Blanco longtom at
Fri Jul 30 07:43:12 CEST 2004

Well, I think the problem is the Company. They are outdated, they insist with these sweet, dull, nonsense look for the merchandising of his characters. If they would use the tools of the Carl Barks like Don Rosa make in his comics, I am sure they could obtain too much profit (that's the goal, isn't? dollahs?)...

So what happens? you want give a Donald comic to the kids and they said: "oh, Donald, that babbling character of these ol' cartoons. I don't like" Go and have an argument with a kid about Barks an Rosa. Ha!

bonvolu postu al longtom at