AW: A question of communication + Re: DCML Digest, Vol 17, Issue 19

SPEED Comics info at speedcomics.de
Tue Jul 20 14:49:56 CEST 2004

Olaf Solstrand wrote:

> can someone help me figuring out this: How does Gyro and Helper
communicate?

I don't think Gyro communicates with helper in the strictest sense of
the word. I rather see Helper as a part of Gyro. Sort of an external
personality appliance. Helper grounds Gyro in reality. Imagine a fusion
of Gyro and helper: The result would be a rather successful package,
wouldn't he?

Or you can view them as an old couple: She says something, he doesn't
listen but nevertheless knows exactly what she said.

Cord