Comic Book Prices

Danehog@aol.com Danehog at aol.com
Sun Jun 6 04:49:05 CEST 2004

Arie Fachrisal wrote:

>>From: ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
>>To Arie Fachrisal: Could you post a link to the article you're talking
about?

> It's at
> http://www.teako170.com/cgc.html
>
> It's a good reading and would slabbed Disney Comics be worth multiple times
> the cover price like those superheroes comic books? ;-)

Let's face it: the prices of *new* comic books are incredibly expensive, at
least in America, with skyrocketing prices of $3.00 and beyond. How are they
out there in Non-America?

I assume the high prices are due to the high quality paper used in modern
American comics, but I know little about comics' mysterious marketing end.
--
Dane