Comic Book Prices

Ola Martinsson Ola.Martinsson at ericsson.com
Mon Jun 7 08:54:56 CEST 2004

Well in Sweden we get a 64 page weekly wich is similar to WDC in that
way that there is a big variety of characters in the comic.
But when you count only the comic pages and not cover, ads, disney
related info etc. we get about 50 pages of comics every week. The price
is 23 SEK Swedish crowns, which at the current dollar rate is about 3 US $.

In this price there is unfortunately also some trinket added with the
comic that are placed together in a plastic bag. This makes it
impossible to find any copies that are better than VF since this trinket
always damages the comic. Except on the rare occasions when the trinket
  is something that is flat.

In the latest issue that celebrated Donalds 70 birthday there was a DVD
included with two Donald shorts and a game. The price was higher for
this issue though, 29 SEK.

Ola in a semi cloudy Stockholm +18 and summer is finally here.