Question on Egmont Editors

Chris Hilbig chilbig1 at satx.rr.com
Thu Jun 17 14:52:06 CEST 2004

   This question is for those in the know. I'd like to try my chances at
submitting some pencil/ink samples to Egmont. From my research (on the
web) I've found Egmont Creative to be the head office, headquartered in
Denmark. I also know Egmont has offices in just about every country in
Europe. (with a few notable exceptions.) I'm not quite sure how the
command structure works out. But what I'm getting at, are Egmont
editors in countries outside of Denmark independent of Egmont Creative
or do the editors at Egmont Creative oversee production in other
countries?

   This question just came to mind this morning, and I thought I may as
well ask then waste postage. From what I understand Peter Schlecht is
the Manager of Egmont Creative (I believe that's his title), although I
have no clue if he directly deals with submissions from new artists.
Maybe some one can resolve that question for me as well. :P I've tried
emailing Mr. Schlecht a few times requesting submission guidelines,
gaining no response.

None the less, I'd appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks,

Chris Hilbig