Quick Question For The Gemstone Crew On Mickey Mouse/Gottfredosn

Jonathan H. Gray jongraywb at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 23 09:13:34 CEST 2004

This is just a quickie. i know its been asked a MILLION and one times
already (I'm forgetful - so sue me. XD) but what was the status of printing
the numerous "lost" Gottfredson Mickey stories and many of the Murry Mickey
stories again? Was it that you all didnt have access to the material anymore
or that you all didnt have any way of editing the newspaper strips for print
anymore?

The same question goes for Taliaferro's Donald Duck material as well. Sorry
to be pestiferous. Just curious. ^_^

Jonathan H. Gray
Undergrad & Artist Of "Sonic The Hedgehog"
#138-#141