Death In Disney Comics? - Mickey's suicide attempts

Olivier mouse-ducks at wanadoo.fr
Wed Jun 23 21:09:27 CEST 2004

Mikko;

Mouse

I'm pretty sur I quoted Gottfredson's interview by David R. Smith at some
point on the list, but I can't find it-- but then, I have quoted the
interview several times, so I may be misremembering.
Anyway, I have found this page where someone quotes it (at the bottom):
http://www.animationnation.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=007126

Olivier