Vacation Time, VP email address?

ZeldasTriforce@aol.com ZeldasTriforce at aol.com
Tue Jun 29 03:48:04 CEST 2004

Hi all!

I just read "Vacation Time" by Carl Barks in Vacation Parade 2004. I hadn't
read it before so it was a treat to me. I think it might be one of the best
Barks ever did. The story was funny and serious at various points. I think the
best scene in the whole story was the last panel of page 29 with Donald looking
at the fire's destruction. The story showed how responsibile, etc. Donald can
be when the situation calls for it. Vacation Time is the type of story I think
I'll read again and again occasionally to recall how good it is.

For those who have read the story, what do you think of it?

To Gary Leach: I'd like to send a letter (or email, whatever) about Vacation
Parade. Should I send it to WDC&S' email address? (since being a one-shot, VP
doesn't have an email address that i could see)

Derek Smith