Lost library

Fabio Blanco longtom at oeste.com.ar
Sun Mar 7 17:31:43 CET 2004

I am reading and re reading with a lot of pleasure, the Don Rosa story about the lost library of Alexandria.
I love the story and the little details, like Cleopatra looking exactly like the one depicted in Asterix Chez Cleopatre, or the rats adoring the lamp and the reference to Dante's Inferno in the Money Bin.

I really, really enjoyed not just like and funny adventure, but too like an hommage to all we people that love books.
By the way I find a magical conection in the Thot presence, because Hermes-Thot appear in Promethea and Hermes Trismegisto said he is the God of the stories in images...

Anyway, thanks again, Mr. Rosa.

FABIO

bonvolu postu al longtom at oeste.com.ar
http://virusmental.blogspot.com