Hall of Fame

Olaf Solstrand olaf at andebyonline.com
Wed Mar 17 16:21:49 CET 2004

Me:
>> (I wrote an article for the Romano Scarpa book which the editor asked
>> me to translate into English afterwards so that it could be used by
>> those publishers which does not understand Norwegian, as an example
>> she mentioned Poland).

Lars:
> What did you write about?

Me again:
Every book in this series (uhm, as far as I know, I guess it will be a
whole different issue when Rosa book or Barks book number two and three
comes) will contain an article on artist characteristics, pointing out how
to recognize e.g. a Scarpa story from others. I was asked to write these
for Rosa and Scarpa.

Olaf the Blue