About DCML-talk and the center of the Earth

H.W.Fluks@telecom.tno.nl H.W.Fluks at telecom.tno.nl
Mon Mar 22 16:12:29 CET 2004

Daniël wrote:

> I want to note that there's a (Dutch?) story about Donald falling through the
> Earth, like a YoYo, going from one side to the other, and back.
> Are there people here who recognize this story?

Sure. This is H 82022, a 10-pager by Geradts and Verhagen, published in Holland in DD1983-03, and in the USA by Gladstone in DONALD DUCK #253.

> BTW. I remember the story as very funny.

It *was*, and still *is*, very funny. Even to a 41-year old collector like me.

--Harry.

Harry Fluks  --  TNO Telecom  --  Delft  --   Nederland
h.w.fluks at telecom.tno.nl   --   http://dd50.inducks.org
"Wie ben ik? Wat doe ik hier? Waar is mijn Roddelflop?"