AW: AW: analytical solution to center of earth problem

Cord Wiljes cord at wiljes.de
Tue Mar 23 21:04:38 CET 2004

Søren wrote:
> ...your period also confused me Normally you would use
> a comma, e.g. 29,282 km/h.

Yes, when I noticed this it was already too late. Here in
Germany it's just the other way round: we use the comma
to separate decimals and a point to mark each the 1000-steps.

And our handwritten "1" looks just like the English "7". Once
I got swamped by seven issues of "Swamp Thing" because I had
forgotten this when filling out the order for for my monthly
comics subscription.

Cord