CGC

Arie Fachrisal cien2 at cbn.net.id
Sat May 29 18:58:33 CEST 2004

I just read an online article about the good, the bad, and the ugly of CGC
comic grading system and the subject really tickles me. As i usually notice
that it's the superheroes comic books that the re-sellers often slab and
sell for higher price on eBay, i recently notice a few old Disney comics
were also slabbed and put on eBay. kinda interesting to see cause in the
future there might be more Gold Key Disney comics inside those cute little
transparent cases up for sale in online auctions. Im curious on the opinions
of some of our DCMLers about CGC.

Keep On Quacking,
Arie Fachrisal, looking forward to see a CGC-graded CBL on eBay, lol.