Reprints in WDC&S 650 and Donald Duck and Friends 273

Travis Seitler stravis at gemstonepub.com
Tue Nov 2 17:18:58 CET 2004

Dean,

There's no need for concern - we haven't gotten THAT bad with reprints!

Your guess is right, in that this was only a mistake. Due to a scheduling
mix-up, "...Iron Pants" was tossed into the mix twice. We caught this error,
but only after the deadline for PREVIEWS solicitations. (Donald Duck &
Friends #324 will instead start off with "The Long Race to Pumpkinburg," a
10-page Barks story last published in the US in 1992.)

Travis Seitler
Art Director, Disney Comic Books
Gemstone Publishing
stravis at gemstonepub.com