Komiks.dk

Lars Jensen lpj at forfatter.dk
Wed Nov 3 23:27:46 CET 2004

Since we're talking about Disney creators making public appearances...

I'd like to remind every Danish list member that the comics convention
Komiks.dk happens *this weekend* in Frederiksberg! Lots of
comics-related people are scheduled to show up: Super-Ove, Rune T.
Kidde, Teddy Kristiansen, Peter Madsen, Sussi Bech, Peter Snejbjerg,
Henrik Rehr, Janry, Walthéry, Regis Loisel, Jeff Smith etc. etc.

And, from the world of Disney comics, Andreas Pihl, Flemming Andersen,
Jesper Lund Madsen, Niels Søndergaard, Freddy Milton, Thomas Schrøder
and yours truly are supposed to show up as well. This is your chance to
ask us all those Disney-related questions you've always wanted to know
the answers to. Maybe you'll even get some answers...

Details for Komiks.dk can be found at www.komiks.dk .

Lars