Barks in the National Geographic

Richard lerichard at free.fr
Fri Nov 5 13:44:47 CET 2004

Bjorn:

>I have now seen this in several versions, however it is a mystery to me why
>my own issue of July 2002 (the D-Day issue) definitely does not contain this
>page. Any explanation?

When I looked it up after it was mentioned in the DCML, I could not find it in
the French language edition. But then I looked at the English language
version and it was there. So you may have looked at one of those different
editions that doesn't have it (there could even be several English languages
versions: the US one, an "international" or European one etc.).
As far as I remember it was only two pages long, so it's easy to remove it or
add it.

--
I'm not reading mails sent to lerichard at free.fr anymore. To contact me use
f-wi at induREMOVE.also.THIScks (remove the hyphen and add ".org").