does Santa exist?

KUR ggk at wp.pl
Thu Nov 11 11:49:53 CET 2004

>Anyway, when being asked about this I thought
>about our friends the Duckburgians. Do they believe
>in Santa? Does Mr Claus really exist, inside that universe?
>Let's put up a small list of hypotheses. I need the help
>of you DCMLers to reach answers. Be ready with your
>"yes" or "no" or "that's not clear" or "I need to ask dad"
>(and your pro et contra arguments).

There were hundret's of storys in wich Donald or Mickey meet Santa. Sow I
sugest they belive in him... It's hard to NOT belive in guy they personly
meet evry yer (Ba! Evry yer, ther's new X-mas storys, and at least one of
theam Include aperecne of ryal Santa)

Ok thet's all from me, I gona go ask my dad...

Yours
Maciek