Paul Murry gag cartoons

Germund Silvegren germund_s at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 11:24:48 CET 2004

I am not sure how many of you are interested in Paul Murry's work,
but I have had a hobby project for many years, trying to collect his
gag and girlie drawings, i.e. the stuff he did apart from the Disney
comics. Since the sheer number of published drawings is simply
overwhelming, I recently compiled a small illustrated website with my
current checklist. Anybody who has a few cents to offer, or know of
any cartoon work not yet listed, is welcome to drop me a mail. Take a
look:

http://hem.passagen.se/germund_s/PM/PMintro.html

/Germund