Santa Skeptic

JTorci3511@aol.com JTorci3511 at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 00:30:14 CET 2004

In a message dated 11/20/04 6:02:04 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dcml-request at stp.ling.uu.se writes:
> Upon reading MMF 271 today, I came across a strange occurance in the
> third story, "The Santa Skeptic." Everything's fine through page 6. Then
> suddenly starting on page 7, the comic reader becomes Bill Murray
> in "Groundhog Day" and pages 7-10 repeat what happened on pages 3-6.
> Perhaps if the Doc starts believing in Santa Claus, the story will
resume > its course? ;)

I have no idea what's up with that... My copy of MM 271 has the full
story, with all the correct pages, in the correct order.  Maybe it was a
printing error with that particular copy?
I wondered about this too!  My copy is fine.  It has the story with a
beginning, middle,  and an end.

Joe Torcivia.