Phantom Blot and Popeye

halvor.sandven@dnbnor.no halvor.sandven at dnbnor.no
Tue Nov 23 13:58:22 CET 2004

I was looking at some of the scans located in Outducks, and wanted to
take a look at the US Phantom Blot covers. I always thought that there
were 7 issues of this comic, but here I found the cover-scan of issue
number 8, featuring the Phantom Blot and Popeye! This puzzled me a lot,
and I couldn't find some more information in Inducks. Does anybody know
anything more about this comic? Who wrote it and drew it? What was it
about? Why this strange 'team-up'? Why isn't it in Inducks?

Halvor

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that the DnB NOR Group
cannot accept any payment orders or other legally binding correspondence with
customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the DnB NOR Group.