Has Paul Murry begun to draw again?

Niels Houlberg Hansen NHH at ra.sa.dk
Fri Oct 1 09:43:43 CEST 2004

Hello everybody.

In the last 2-3 months the Danish "Anders And & Co." has published 2 Paul
Murry stories with new "D" codes.
I have never seen them before in a US publication and the artwork looks like
Murry's last stories from the mid-1980s.
If I hadn't known that Murry died 15 years ago, I'd say that he had begun to
work for Egmont.

Does anybody know the background of these stories? E.g. if they were left
over when Whitman decided to pull the plug on their comic-book line in 1984?
And can we expect more "new" Murry stories?

Kind regards
Niels