FW: Stolen Barks Litho in Norway

Lars Olav Karlsen donald at lokarlsen.com
Tue Oct 5 11:22:37 CEST 2004

Yes, this was one of the items from Marko Leppälä's collection but there
is good news because the lithograph has turned up again.

Someone tried to sell it cheap to a used store here in Oslo and the
owner thought he recognised it. He therefore bought it and turned it
back to the library.

All the best
Lars Karlsen