DCML Digest Issue 5

Don Rosa donrosa at iglou.com
Tue Oct 5 14:01:37 CEST 2004

> From: "Anthony Vuono" <avuono at UDel.Edu>
> Subject: What is New?
> Dear Don Rosa,
>     Have you managed to put your hectic schedule under control since early
> September? Any new story in the works yet?

No, and I'm getting pretty unhappy about it... but in about 2 hours I leave
on *yet another* week-long trip, this time to the Raptus comics festival in
Bergen, Norway. After that trip, I'll barely be home for 2 weeks before I go
to Greece. So, no, sadly NO story underway yet. Still not yet!

> Also, do you know which
> unpublished stories Gemstone will soon release in America in the coming
> months and year

All I know about is that "Trash or Treasure" (officially mistitled as "Trash
and Treasure") will be in UNCLE $CROOGE #337, and sometime after that the
two-part "Crown of the Crusader Kings / The Old Castle's OTHER Secret" will
appear.