Strips in Inducks?

timo ronkainen timoro at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 6 23:10:58 CEST 2004

Hi all!

I was checking out Mickey Mouse's daily strips from the start, and noticed
that continuity strips are indexed as episodes - YM000 to YM139 (li'l Davy
episode, which is the last continuity afaik). After that index listing goes
on, but instead of continuing from that point (June 1955) it starts over
from 1930. And now it goes strip by strip. From YM 30-12-27 (December 27
1930) onwards. I found it confusing, since this way indexing gets same
strips twice. (although it is quite handy to have them in that episode
format also)
http://coa.inducks.org/coa/c1/code.php/0/YM//2
I also noticed that after Del Connel no writer have been credited for MM
strip. (after december 30 1989) But now we know that Floyd Norman took over
after Del. Thanks for the Floyd Norman's article at jimhillmedia.com
Is April 28, 1993 exact date for last MM strip?
How about those news about reviving strip because of the 75th birthday of
MM? Has anyone seen new strip anywhere?

Timo

^^''*''^^
Cartoonist - writer - donaldist -