Book Identification?

Shaun Craill scraill at methven.net
Wed Oct 13 20:49:04 CEST 2004

Hi everyone,

I was given an unusual Donald Duck book last Christmas and I wondered if
anyone on the list may be able to help with identifying its origins,
source material and possible publication date.  I believe some of it
dates from the late 1930's.  Scans of some of the artwork can be seen
at:

www.narf.gen.nz/disney.htm

Thanks!

Shaun Craill

Industrial Designer

Methven Limited

447 Rosebank Road, Avondale

Private Bag 19996, Avondale, Auckland 7,

New Zealand

Ph:       64 9 829 0429

Fax:      64 9 829 0439

Email:   scraill at methven.net

Web:    www.methven.biz

This e-mail from Methven Limited expresses the views of the sender and
not necessarily the views of the Company unless explicitly stated. The
contents of this e-mail (including attachments) are privileged and
confidential and may not be disclosed or used by any other than the
addressee, nor may it be copied in any way.

If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender as soon
as possible and delete any copies of this message.