Second-biggest frog

Thomas Pryds Lauritsen pryds at duckburg.dk
Wed Oct 13 23:06:34 CEST 2004

Larry, sorry for sending you this message in private, too. Can't get
used to having to press Reply All and remove the sender's address before
sending.

Larry Giver wrote:
>     In Rosa's Kalevala story, Donald Duck's question in
> the splash panel, page 27, panel 1, was not answered.
> A Helsinki resident called Iku-Turso the second-biggest
> frog he'd ever seen. [...]
>      So does anyone know what Don Rosa (as expressed
> by this Helsinki resident) was thinking of?

This was asked on DCML before, so a quick search on Google brought me
the answer:
http://stp.ling.uu.se/pipermail/dcml/2001-February/014499.html

(The Google search:
http://www.google.com/search?q=second+biggest+frog+site%3Astp.ling.uu.se )